Experienced Cybersecurity Lawyer Toronto
Mr. Ahmad is a partner at Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP in Toronto and is recognized as a leading cybersecurity lawyer in Toronto.
Imran Ahmad helps corporations, organizations, governments and businesses of all sizes proactively address and enact best practices in cybersecurity law, data protection and privacy law.
For businesses that have been victimized by a cyber crime such as a data breach or other unauthorized intrusion, Mr. Ahmad can help formulate your public and private response, mitigate your damages and limit your legal and financial exposure.
Cybersecurity Law Best Practices Specific to You
- Advising boards and management teams on due diligence, compliance and legal duty of care
- Preparation and implementation of cyber incident response plans
- Strategic risk mitigation best practices advice
- Advising on Directors & Officers liability and insurance coverage
- Cybersecurity and data hardening
- Mission critical information backup and redundancy planing and preparation
- Stakeholder engagement on public policy and regulatory processes
- Representation in the event of an investigation, enforcement action or litigation
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Cyber Space)
- Adjunct Professor, University of Toronto – Faculty of Law (Cybersecurity and Privacy Law)
- Toronto Board of Trade
An Experienced Toronto Cybersecurity Lawyer
An unauthorized intrusion can destroy your business and reputation and leave you vulnerable to legal and other consequences. It can happen to you.
Responsible executives, owners and boards take proactive cybersecurity measures to guard against cyber crimes and data breaches.
Contact Imran Ahmad to discuss your risks and start development of a robust, strategic cybersecurity solution. 416-863-4329.