Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer Ottawa
Van Dyke Law
Frank Van Dyke
Year Called to the Bar: 1993
Injured? Van Dyke Law provides legal representation of the highest standard.
With over 20 years of experience as an Ottawa personal injury lawyer, Frank Van Dyke has dedicated his practice to obtaining fair compensation for the injured and the disabled in the Greater Ottawa Region and throughout Ontario.
Van Dyke Law will move your case towards resolution in the most expedient and prudent fashion possible, taking great care to thoroughly quantify your damages and prepare the matter for settlement or trial.
Van Dyke Law advocates for its clients in a firm and professional manner to handle all their concerns, issues and disputes with insurers and other parties.
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Ottawa
Being injured or disabled can be devastating to an individual and their family. You need an experienced personal injury lawyer in Ottawa to protect you and your family’s rights and future. Frank puts his clients’ interests first and provides the trusted legal advice and advocacy that only experience can bring. He has successfully represented clients before different courts, tribunals and boards, including:
- Ontario Superior Court, Divisional Court, and Court of Appeal
- Federal Court of Canada and Tax Court of Canada
- Canada Pension Plan Review Tribunal and the Pension Appeal Board
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal
- Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Ontario Disability Support Program appeals
Injuries and accidents are a part of life. When you or someone close to you is injured or involved in an accident, it is important that proper compensation is obtained for pain and suffering, loss of income and other damages. Van Dyke Law will work closely with the injured victim to ensure that they receive everything they are entitled to by law.
Frank handles cases resulting in serious injury or death arising from:
+ Motor Vehicle Accidents (Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Cyclists and Pedestrian)
+ Catastrophic Injury (Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries, Amputations)
+ Dog Attacks
+ Slips And Falls
+ Faulty Products
+ Snowmobile Accidents
+ Boating Accidents
+ Work related accidents
+ Disability Insurance Claim’s
+ Medical Malpractice
Education, Professional Memberships and Activities
- Law Society of Ontario
- County of Carleton Law Association (CCLA)
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)
- Frontenac Law Association (FLA)
- American Association for Justice
- Law Degree from Queen’s University
- Bachelor of Arts Honours degree in History from Queen’s University
Get an Experienced Ottawa Injury Lawyer on your Side
Frank Van Dyke provides legal representation of the highest standard to Ottawa accident victims and is happy to provide you with a free, no obligation consultation about your accident or injury.
Related Tag | Top Category: Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Ottawa